Expected Schoolwide Learning Results
Mills High School will prepare its students to be:
1. Healthy Responsible Individuals Who:
- Demonstrate self-management and self-improvement skills to become reflective and balanced individuals.
- Work effectively and collaboratively with others in a diverse community.
2. Effective Communicators Who:
- Convey ideas, opinions, and information through written, oral, and non-verbal communication skills.
- Advocate and seek clarification both verbally and non-verbally.
3. Critical and Creative Problem Solvers Who:
- Gather, analyze, synthesize, and evaluate information from a variety of texts.
- Use logic and reason to effectively make decisions.
- Use curiosity and creativity in the learning process.
4. Community Contributors Who:
- Display positive and ethical behaviors, attitudes, and respect for themselves and others.
- Work to make positive changes in the community.
- Strive to become global citizens who show empathy for others.