Mills High School

Transcript Requests


Current Students


Unofficial Transcripts


Students in need of an unofficial transcript must submit requests through the Unofficial Transcript Request Form. Each unofficial transcript costs $5, and will be available for pick up at the Student Data Analyst's office (room A-27) in the Counseling Office.


Official Transcripts


Students in need of an official transcript must submit requests through the Naviance system.

  • Log onto Naviance Family Connection
  • Go to the "My Colleges" tab at the top of the page
  • At this point, "Colleges That I Am Considering" needs to become "Colleges To Which I Am Applying"
  • Check the box to the left of the colleges to which you want to apply, then click "Move To Application List" (see pulldown below list) OR
  • Build a list directly from "Colleges To Which I Am Applying" by clicking "Add Colleges To This List"
  • In the confirmation window, indicate which type of application you are requesting in the drop-down menu
  • Click the checkbox to request transcripts for each college
  • Click "Add Application". The Counseling Department will process requests electronically upon receipt.
  • After completion of the above, you can now request transcripts by clickng "Request Transcripts"
  • Click "Add Request" for each school you wish to order transcripts
  • Finally, scroll to the bottom and click "Request Transcripts"
  • You can check the status of your transcript request by logging onto Naviance Family Connection and clicking the "Transcripts" link on the left. In the Transcripts window, choose "View Status Of All My Transcript Requests"



Paying for Transcripts to Private, Independent and Out of State Universities

The fee for transcript requests and services for EACH university is $8 and include:

  • The initial and mid-year transcript
  • The final transcript, which will only be sent to the college you will be attending (provided that you have completed the Graduation Survey on Naviance in May)

Once you have requested transcripts in Naviance, fill out the Current Student Payment Form and see Mr. Puru Pandey in the Counseling Office. If paying by check, please make it payable to Mills High School.


Payment Table For Number Of Applications

1 = $8 2 = $16 3 = $24 4 = $32 5 = $40
6 = $48 7 = $56 8 = $64 9 = $72 10 = $80


Common deadline for Early Decision and Early Application is November 1. If you are planning to apply by this deadline, please remember to have your Senior Survey, Request for Letters of Recommendation for teachers and counselors, as well as your transcript requested by October 1. For all other students, the deadline for letters of recommendation is November 3.  



UC, CSU and All Other Individual Transcripts

Fee for EACH individual transcript is $5 and need to be ordered on Naviance.  UC's and CSU's do not require initial transcripts. However, some CSU's request ranscripts to be sent in January after your 1st semester grades. You need to check with each individual school on whether or not a transcript needs to be sent.



Outstanding Book Bills 

If you have an outstanding book bill with Mills High School, please pay the bill or return the book(s) to the site where the debt was incurred. 



Former Students

Former students of Mills High School in need of a transcript need to complete the Former Student Transcript Request Form. Transcripts may only be requested by the former student. Third party requests will not be honored without a signed written release.  A confirmation reply will be sent once the request has been processed, usually within 2 school days. If you are local and would like to pick up your transcript, please indicate your availability on the request form. An official transcript sent directly to a former student will be mailed in a sealed envelope that cannot be opened and must be forwarded to the person or institution requesting the official transcript.



Using the Former Student Transcript Request Form, you must provide the following:

  • Your full name at the time you attended high school
  • Your date of birth
  • The year you graduated or would have graduated
  • Address(es) to mail transcripts
  • Current phone number or email for any problems or questions

There is a $5.00 charge for each transcript. Payment is accepted in cash or money order, made payable to Mills High School. Written requests can be sent to:


ATTN: Transcript Requests
Mills High School
400 Murchison Drive
Millbrae, CA 94030



Verification of School Attendance and/or Graduation

If you are with a company requesting verification of school attendance and/or graduation for an alumni, please email or fax (650) 558-2552 with the information mentioned above. Be sure to include a copy of the alumni's signed release form. 

Questions? Please email:


For Diplomas, please email